O'Shea 10'6 QSX Inflatable Paddleboard - ISUP | O'Shea | Inflatable SUP
O'Shea 10'6 QSX Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard - ISUP
A true family favourite, both floaty and stable. The best value O’Shea board available.
Recommended rider weight up to 120kg
- 1000D PVC, with double rail lap – The best and hardest wearing construction, better than most premium or high end boards!
- Brightly coloured top and bottom… Be Safe, Be Seen!
- The package is supplied with its own adjustable paddle.
- 6″ thick drop stitch fabric gives the stiffest board possible, both longitudinally and torsionally.
- O’Shea boards can be used at lower pressure more typically 13-15psi, rather than 15-20psi, possible to achieve for any mortal, even light weights, and easily possible with the std high volume pump supplied.
- Perfect combination of plan shape, width and thickness = the most stable SUP platform for any given size of board.
- Reinforced towing eye and rear leash eye.
- O’Shea pro back pack supplied.
- Original reliable H3 Valve.
- RMS – Removable fin system.
- Cad Designed and human tested by Farrel O’Shea
Whats in the box????
O’Shea Inflatable Paddleboards are supplied complete with…
- O’Shea board bag which can carry the board as a back pack and made from highly durable 600D recycled nylon
- 3 piece Alu Paddle – fully adjustable
- O’Shea HP2 Double Action Power Pump
- US Box Fin
This board is constructed using Premium QSx.
Industry leading convergence of great price and great performance. Features Quad Stringer Technology, 2 stiffening stringers on the top and 2 on the base, giving extreme stiffness without breaking the bank.
The benefits of this construction include:
- Affordable Performance
- light yet durable
- Stiff both length and width ways
- Rolls up compactly
- No cosmetic wrinkles
11 Reasons To Buy O’Shea
We have been making Inflatable SUP boards for years, striving to produce what we consider to be the world’s finest… so, why do we think that our SUPs can be considered to be the world’s best?
Here are 11 reasons why we think O’Shea iSUP’s are the best in the world…
With experience in the field of performance board sports stretching back to the mid 1980’s, O’Shea have the knowledge and experience to bring you the best in design and construction. Read more about our history by clicking here.
Proven durability. Our yellow PVC outer skin is anti UV, reducing the effect of the sun’s harmful rays (and saltwater) – Keeping the board NOT ONLY looking good for longer but also maintaining its residual value.
Whichever board you choose, we have used our many years of experience in the board sports sector and worked hard to ensure that all our Inflatable SUP boards will deliver for you. We have a board for almost every level of experience and purpose.
O’Shea are leading the way in both design and construction with our HPx construction, which is 20% lighter than any fusion or MSL and its also stiffer too!!!
HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION:
Combining the best available materials with cutting edge manufacturing processes.
O’Shea inflatable paddle boards are made exclusively from Korean “Mirasol” drop stitch, which is considered to be the Rolls Royce of Inflatable SUP core fabric. It is quality that lasts and we reckon it is the best that money can buy.
1000D PVC outer, full double layer rail lap combine to make a trouble free belt and braces construction.
O’Shea “Premium HD and Premium HP” are the only constructions we approve and are a constant in all our boards.
Longitudinally and torsionally (often neglected) stiffer construction results in boards that maintain both shape and performance characteristics.
Heavy duty front towing and rear leash D-Rings.
We believe that yellow is the safest yet fun colourway. Be seen and stay safe on river, lake or ocean.
EASY TO USE & TRANSPORT:
O’Shea boards can be typically used at lower pressures, 13 to the recommended 15 psi. Pressures easily achievable by even the lighter weight riders with any pump.
Lightweight and easy to transport, all boards come with a durable back pack to carry your SUP and accessories. Our HPx range are some of the lightest available today.
Competitive pricing policy. There are cheaper boards on the market, however, when it comes to that all important price to quality ratio, we believe you are getting the best value for money.
All O’Shea Inflatable SUP products go through a rigorous testing procedure to ensure that the product you choose will be the right one.
2 YEAR WARRANTY:
All O’Shea Inflatable SUP’s are already covered by a 12 month warranty against manufacturing defects. To upgrade to a free 2 year warranty, simply fill in the form on the warranty registration page.
We are on hand every working day to answer your emails or phone calls… don’t be shy, simply get in touch with your queries.